WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
A fashion designer designs and assists with the production of clothing, shoes and accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints and trims for a collection. Must have good understanding of fashion and is able to communicate with others in the team.
- 3D / 2D Design of fashion and accessories
- Range planning and costing
- Style boards
- Trend prediction
- Styling of fashion brands
- Advice on materials and patterns
- Liaison with producers
- Sampling and prototypes
- Creating design proposals
- Working on prototype corrections
- Ensuring all files & overviews are up-to-date
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent in all 2D/3D Packaging’s
- Able to sketch and communicate ideas
- Able to manage fashion projects (basic)
- Knows how to enhance the brand
- Fashion brand management
- Fashion design
- Collection creation
- Fashion degree
- Fashion projects
- At least 2-5 years works experience
- Optional: English language written & spoken;
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:
- Create samples of collection ideas
- Detail for production
- Work at first from home; our new location is pre-paring for a new team
- You can work individual and are proactive
- Excellent English for calls, writing and presentations
- You show proven design and project management skills
- Portfolio in 1 document under 20MB
- portfolio preferably made in InDesign OR designed and organized neatly
Orange Branding is a Dutch brand design agency in China and Amsterdam that works with two types of clients:
- Asian companies that want to become an international brand
- Foreign brands that want to enter the Asian market
We provide our clients with brand services that range from Brand Strategy (positioning, brand strategy, innovation) up to Brand Design and Market Activation set-up. In-house we manage the design processes of: Logo, VI/CI, Product & Packaging Design, Retail Design, Digital Design (UI/UX), Marketing Communication and Brand Touch-point design.
Our partners execute the Influencer Marketing Strategy and Campaign, and Programmatic Advertising for our Digital Brand Clients.
Ideally you have experience as designer in an Agency, or have exceptional skills and work.
You will work on projects in various industries like: Consumer electronics, lighting, FMCG, automotive, home decor, luxury, jewelry, fashion, government, homeware, etc.
Your job will also include management tasks and work closely with the account managers, CEO, expert advisors and partners in Amsterdam, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shanghai. However, your main job is to manage and guide the designers and work alongside with them on executing design projects. You must have a natural curiosity and have excellent design skills and able to work in 2D and some 3D software.
If you are available per direct? We can provide you with detailed Job Description or discuss these opportunities by video call at first and after meet in Porto for further details.
Call with us in WA: +852 6936 7081
Contact: Mr York (Jorg van den Hoven)