WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Agency Account Managers must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to product its best results. The Ad Agency Account Manager must develop an understanding of:
- The client’s business model
- The marketplace and factors affecting sales
- Advertising techniques from creative, research and media outreach
As Strategy/ Account Manager you are responsible for all strategic consultancy, marketing Strategy and Innovation Consultancy and management. You lead external and internal projects related to brand strategy, market research, marketing planning and content creation.
What you add to the team and company is experience in managing consultancy projects and provide new solutions and data backed advisory. Additionally, you help provide the design teams with research and innovation ideas that are based on actual insights and cases in the market. This job is a management position with actively participating in consultancy for internal and external projects.
- Department manager
- Strategy consultancy
- Marketing strategy and planning Consultancy
- Innovation Consultancy
- Client Advisory and Consultancy
- Research Management
- Overseeing project and reporting of consultancy projects
Skills & qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Brand Strategy, Innovation and Marketing
- Consultancy / Business Consultancy
- Finance / Investment knowledge
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance / Investment
- Client industry insights
- Work at first from home; our new location is pre-paring for a new team
- You can work individual and are proactive
- Excellent English for calls, writing and presentations
- You show proven design and project management skills
Orange Branding is a Dutch brand design agency in China and Amsterdam that works with two types of clients:
- Asian companies that want to become an international brand
- Foreign brands that want to enter the Asian market
We provide our clients with brand services that range from Brand Strategy (positioning, brand strategy, innovation) up to Brand Design and Market Activation set-up. In-house we manage the design processes of: Logo, VI/CI, Product & Packaging Design, Retail Design, Digital Design (UI/UX), Marketing Communication and Brand Touch-point design.
Our partners execute the Influencer Marketing Strategy and Campaign, and Programmatic Advertising for our Digital Brand Clients.
Ideally you have experience as designer in an Agency, or have exceptional skills and work.
You will work on projects in various industries like: Consumer electronics, lighting, FMCG, automotive, home decor, luxury, jewelry, fashion, government, homeware, etc.
Your job will also include management tasks and work closely with the account managers, CEO, expert advisors and partners in Amsterdam, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shanghai. However, your main job is to manage and guide the designers and work alongside with them on executing design projects. You must have a natural curiosity and have excellent design skills and able to work in 2D and some 3D software.
If you are available per direct? We can provide you with detailed Job Description or discuss these opportunities by video call at first and after meet in Porto for further details.
Call with us in WA: +852 6936 7081 /
Contact: Mr York (Jorg van den Hoven)