WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Video Content Creator is responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting, and to achieve the best way for communicating company’s messages on online platforms. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects etc.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video.
- Work both on and off-site.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Work with our creative team members worldwide.
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team members.
- Follow the company’s branding guidelines.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree or above
- Strong hands-on experience as video specialist or a similar role
- Proficient in using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Work from home at first; our new location is pre-paring for a new team
- You can work individual and are proactive
- Excellent English for calls, writing and presentations
- You show proven design and project management skills
- Have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques
- Able to visualize directorial concepts, and work according to a strict time schedule
- Capable of translating a Director’s idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting
Orange Branding is a Dutch brand design agency in China and Amsterdam that works with two types of clients:
- Asian companies that want to become an international brand
- Foreign brands that want to enter the Asian market
We provide our clients with brand services that range from Brand Strategy (positioning, brand strategy, innovation) up to Brand Design and Market Activation set-up. In-house we manage the design processes of: Logo, VI/CI, Product & Packaging Design, Retail Design, Digital Design (UI/UX), Marketing Communication and Brand Touch-point design.
Our partners execute the Influencer Marketing Strategy and Campaign, and Programmatic Advertising for our Digital Brand Clients.
Ideally you have experience as designer in an Agency, or have exceptional skills and work.
You will work on projects in various industries like: Consumer electronics, lighting, FMCG, automotive, home decor, luxury, jewelry, fashion, government, homeware, etc.
Your job will also include management tasks and work closely with the account managers, CEO, expert advisors and partners in Amsterdam, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shanghai. However, your main job is to manage and guide the designers and work alongside with them on executing design projects. You must have a natural curiosity and have excellent design skills and able to work in 2D and some 3D software.
If you are available per direct? We can provide you with detailed Job Description or discuss these opportunities by video call at first and after meet in Porto for further details.
Call with us in WA: +852 6936 7081
Contact: Mr York (Jorg van den Hoven)